Dominoes for Mexican Train

ilablyth

My sister and I are great fans of a dominoes game called Mexican Train and would like to be able to play on days we are at sea. I can't bring my set but wondered if anyone had even seen any dominoes in the card room.

Thanks.

My sister and I are great fans of a dominoes game called Mexican Train and would like to be able to play on days we are at sea. I can't bring my set but wondered if anyone had even seen any dominoes in the card room.

Thanks.

I have seen dominoes in card rooms on board, but I don't know how universal that is. Good luck and have fun!

We are game players too, including Mexican Train. But I don't recall seeing any dominos on board. As another poster said, if they weren't so heavy, we'd bring our own.

There are board games, puzzles, mahjong, yahtzee, etc.

We bring our own Skipbo cards, Rook cards and anything else we might be "into" at the time of the cruise. (As long as it's not heavy or bulky)

Enjoy!

I have seen dominoes on board a few ships, but never a full enough set for Mexican Train.. Several years ago, we purchased a full set made for travel, smaller and lighter than conventional. They have been very handy! Not sure where we got them, but I'm sure you could find them somewhere on the web..

Robin

Archived