Gem upsell call is in the building !!

KevinsCruising

Good for you !!!!! What cabin did you book originally? I am booked on the jewel for the april 3rd cruise in ac penthouse and was wondering if i would get and upsell call.

Can i ask what the cost was for the upgrade

Congratulations Kevin!! By reading some of you other posts I know how much you were hoping for that!! We'll be in out upsold AB this week on the Jewel!! Have a great cruise!!

BTW - for those that are curious, we got our upsell call 2 weeks out and were offered the AB from a mini. We took the upsell at $640 rather than the $2000 it would have cost to book it direct. Great deal if you ask me!!

Here is hoping you all get your call as well!!

Congratulations Kevin!! By reading some of you other posts I know how much you were hoping for that!! We'll be in out upsold AB this week on the Jewel!! Have a great cruise!!

BTW - for those that are curious, we got our upsell call 2 weeks out and were offered the AB from a mini. We took the upsell at $640 rather than the $2000 it would have cost to book it direct. Great deal if you ask me!!

Here is hoping you all get your call as well!!

Good job! Have fun.

Thanks All !! Will be hoping those that want an upsell get their call. We had two connecting balconies. Combined both reservations into one AB Penthouse for another $630.00. I checked and my sailing on April 2nd is just about sold out. 2 weeks ago there were plenty of Balconies...now only a few and the suites are dropping off also.

Happy Sailing to All ! CHILL THE BEER AND FILL THE BUCKETS !!!:D

Who gets the master bedroom and bath :rolleyes: lol. Have fun!!!

That would be Me and the Mrs ;). We had two connecting because we are taking our 5 & 7 yr old GDs Along with my 18 yr son and his 18 yr friend. The boys will share the 2nd room and the girls will use the pull out sofa. Should be fun :cool:

Archived