Boardwalk Balcony Question

lexsea

I haven't stayed in that cabin but a friend was in a cabin almost directly across the boardwalk from your location. You are almost as far away from the elevators as you can get towards the aft so it will be further to walk than some cabins. However, because of your proximity to the aft, you will also have better views of the Aquatheater and the water at the rear of the ship. I'd take that cabin in a heartbeat because I like the view from the balcony but if being close to an elevator is important, you may wish to look at something a little more towards midship from your current location.

Oh, just to clarify, I'm not saying the elevators are a mile away or anything because the aft bank are not that far a walk, it's just that you'd be farther away than most.

Here is a post from CC member Bonnie Voyager with some great pics of the view. She said the pics were taken from the balcony of 10729...2 cabins toward the aft from yours so the view will be very similar.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=27714813&postcount=4

Anyone stayed in Boardwalk Balcony cabin 10725 on Oasis of the Seas? How is the view? Also is it close to the elevators?

We were directly across the ship from 10725 so I can tell you the view is great. Being able to see the water was good and you will be able to watch the shows if you stand at the railing because the balconies to the aft of you stick out a little. The only down side (for us) was the noise level when any shows were going on late in the evening. A couple nights the water show lasted till almost midnight. May not be a problem for you, but we like to get to sleep earlier than that. Even with ear plugs I could hear the announcements and music. And yes, it is a bit of a walk to the elevators - and everything else too. ;)

Archived