Multi-Day Transportation Pass

cookie1961

Hi everyone,

DH and I will be heading to Bermuda in May and we are getting soooooo excited :) We will be docked at the Dockyards for three days and two nights.

We will be getting a transportation pass. We want to spend one day at the Dockyards and it would make the most sense to do this the last day. However DH and I have been reading that the Dockyards are VERY busy on the last day. So we thought we might do the Dockyards on a different.

So our question is: If we purchase a multi-day transportation pass does it have to be used on consecutive days? For example, if we get the pass and use it on Wednesday, must we use it again on Thursday OR can we use it on Friday instead?

Thanks so much everyone :)

Hi everyone,

DH and I will be heading to Bermuda in May and we are getting soooooo excited :) We will be docked at the Dockyards for three days and two nights.

We will be getting a transportation pass. We want to spend one day at the Dockyards and it would make the most sense to do this the last day. However DH and I have been reading that the Dockyards are VERY busy on the last day. So we thought we might do the Dockyards on a different.

So our question is: If we purchase a multi-day transportation pass does it have to be used on consecutive days? For example, if we get the pass and use it on Wednesday, must we use it again on Thursday OR can we use it on Friday instead

Thanks so much everyone :)

Once it is punched the time starts. The first bus driver or ferry operator is supposed to punch the month and day on the pass which starts the time ticking. Ferry operators often don't.....

Archived