Odd Jewel Barber Shop Question

zerooveride

This may sound a bit odd but I am curious if the Jewel Barber Shop will do this for me. I shave my head once a week, I am balding and actually look good with a bald head. I have seen they do hair cuts and shaves, do you think they would shave my head? It would be nice to get a professional shave up there. Also, if anyone has actually had them do this for them, what did it run you cost wise?

This may sound a bit odd but I am curious if the Jewel Barber Shop will do this for me. I shave my head once a week, I am balding and actually look good with a bald head. I have seen they do hair cuts and shaves, do you think they would shave my head? It would be nice to get a professional shave up there. Also, if anyone has actually had them do this for them, what did it run you cost wise?

I'd like to know this too for the Pearl. On my last cruise (Celebrity Summit) I went to the hair salon to get all pretty but they refused to shave my pate (liability issues), so I had to do it myself in my room. They did arch my eyebrows, Vulcan style for me, though.

Archived