Fitness facillities on Constellation?

marjb36

Can anyone tell me if the constellation has a jogging track? I can't seem to find this info out on their website. Also-do they have weights in the gym, as well as the various treadmills and such? My husband is a big worker outer!

I will assume the ship is setup the same as the Summit. There is no real jogging track, but you can use the deck above the pool to jog on. It is just crowded with foot traffic.

The gym is very large, with circuit machines, treadmills, recumbent bikes, and a sepearate freeweight room, with at least 3 benches, maybe 4. A complete set of dumbells and several barbell sets. It is in the spa area of the ship and the room is quite warm, or at least it was on the Summit.

The jogging track on the Constellation is outside on the upper deck and during the day it's pretty hopeless to try to jog but walking is okay. I like to workout first thing in the morning before breakfast so it's not a problem at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I avoid exercise to the extent possible, I know that these big ships have great equipment. I am afraid that my personal trainer will want to try me on ALL of it!!!!

Gene in Birmingham

Archived