Schedule for the Jinty Bus in Naussa- where to find it, which bus?

jaredsdad

Ok, I am cheap. Instead of spending $4 per person for our large party, I'd pay $1.25 any day, and enjoy local culture along the way. We are on the Carnival whatever in Port Tuesday April 4th and I want to take the bus to one of the Forts. Cant recall the name but it is the big one with the mote and the 7 remaining cannons that have never been fired on the west end somewhere.

Anyone tell me which bus we take from the ship (1 block away) to the fort? How often do they run? Can you get a pass to ride it back for no more- a transfer?

Ok, I am cheap. Instead of spending $4 per person for our large party, I'd pay $1.25 any day, and enjoy local culture along the way. We are on the Carnival whatever in Port Tuesday April 4th and I want to take the bus to one of the Forts. Cant recall the name but it is the big one with the mote and the 7 remaining cannons that have never been fired on the west end somewhere.

Anyone tell me which bus we take from the ship (1 block away) to the fort? How often do they run? Can you get a pass to ride it back for no more- a transfer?

There are 3 forts, Fort Montague, east of the bridges, Fort Fincastle, up the hill from the dock, and Fort Charlotte, a quick 15 minute walk west. (you can take the #10 jitney for $1.25 pp) I think Fort Charlotte is the one you are thinking of.. It's across the street from the fish fry, near Ardastra Garden and zoo.

Archived