Beach buggy and Snorkel thru Carnival

firstcruiseoct11

Seems like most of the post on this is old. Has anyone done it recently?? It says that you have to swim a good ways to snorkel. Does anyone know how far it is? I am not the best swimmer, but I want to snorkel. :confused:

Hi my cruise mate! You should really email me one day...kckm03@yahoo.com

I had looked into this for our group of 4 because my SIL wanted to do it and I found one better on the Island Marketing website. If you are concerned with using an outside agent then go with the carnival one. It looks fun and my PVP promised me it was safe. You should be fine with the snorkeling, I have read they take you on the east side and the snorkeling off shore is pretty good.

Google Island Marketing Cozumel, they are legit and have lots to offer at great prices. So does Cozumel Water Sports. Good luck!

Hi my cruise mate! You should really email me one day...kckm03@yahoo.com

I had looked into this for our group of 4 because my SIL wanted to do it and I found one better on the Island Marketing website. If you are concerned with using an outside agent then go with the carnival one. It looks fun and my PVP promised me it was safe. You should be fine with the snorkeling, I have read they take you on the east side and the snorkeling off shore is pretty good.

Google Island Marketing Cozumel, they are legit and have lots to offer at great prices. So does Cozumel Water Sports. Good luck!

Thanks!! I am a little nervous about scheduling with an outside company. I have read that they are really good about making sure you make it back to the ship. I looked at one of these sites and it says they supply you with water, soda and beer. The one thru carnival doesn't say anything about that!!

Thanks!! I am a little nervous about scheduling with an outside company. I have read that they are really good about making sure you make it back to the ship. I looked at one of these sites and it says they supply you with water, soda and beer. The one thru carnival doesn't say anything about that!!

that was one of the pluses for us and the outside line I think offers a tour of the tequila factory for an additional $1pp and the cruise line excursion didn't say that either.

They will accommodate you with regards of getting to the ship on time :)

Archived