breakfast buffet in MDR ON ALLURE?

On the Voyager, the breakfast buffet in MDR did not have much on it. As I remember it had cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc. We called it the granola bar. I think if you want hot items you need to order off the menu or try the WJC buffet.

We were on Oasis at the beginning of March, and I remember there being a buffet set up in the MDR. It had all the sweet rolls, cereals, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes. It is a nice combination of the WJ, and MDR. They will still serve you drinks, but you can either order off the menu, or go to the buffet, or both if you feel like it!

I just got off the Allure on Sunday, March 27. The Allure has divided the main dining room for breakfast. If you go to the left, you get full table service with a menu. If you go to the right, it's a full, but smaller version of the Windjammer Buffet. If there is something specific you want, the buffet servers will get it for you even if they have to order it off the menu. I found the buffet servers to be lovely and willing to go out of the way to make you happy.

Lee

Archived