Valor cabin 7448

tranquility

also, check out Conquest 7448 - will be the same room.

All Conquest ships have the same layout:

Glory

Valor

Freedom

Liberty

Conquest

No, I haven't stayed in that room. In fact, I am going on my first cruise ever May 1st on the Glory. I just research the hell out of vacations :p

Deck 7 is the deck to be on for aft. On 6 you run into noise from below at night (entertainment) and on 8 you run into possible noise from the Lido deck directly above. I've heard some people talk about hearing chairs moving on the lido above.

We are booked into 6483 (aft wrap) but did a lot of research and found that there is no noise from below in that particular cabin so I should be all good.

We are booked into 6483 (aft wrap) but did a lot of research and found that there is no noise from below in that particular cabin so I should be all good.

We had that cabin on the Glory....you will be very happy!!! Enjoy your first cruise! Your research will pay off; obviously already did...you scored a great cabin!

also, check out Conquest 7448 - will be the same room.

All Conquest ships have the same layout:

Glory

Valor

Freedom

Liberty

Conquest

No, I haven't stayed in that room. In fact, I am going on my first cruise ever May 1st on the Glory. I just research the hell out of vacations :p

Deck 7 is the deck to be on for aft. On 6 you run into noise from below at night (entertainment) and on 8 you run into possible noise from the Lido deck directly above. I've heard some people talk about hearing chairs moving on the lido above.

You are correct!! We had 6483 on the Liberty and never heard as much as a peep from below!! Another nice thing about this room as opposed to a traditional balcony room, the bathroom isn't in the hallway across from the closets. When we were on the Miracle in room 6232 (awesome balcony also) we were constantly in each others way trying to get ready for dinner.

Really liked the lay out of the aft wrap. Thats why we booked the exact room on the Freedom next February!!

Happy sailing!

Our first time to have a cabin aft cabin. Is anyone familiar with this cabin or area?

Anything new on the Valor other than the refurbishing? Any tips for us?

Thanks in advance.

If you love the balcony, this is one of the nicest cabins on the ship - aft-wrap. I've been on the Valor twice, with cabin 8448, and absolutely loved it. Especially nice going in and out of ports; and very nice at night.

Enjoy!

@ Rpouls - I'm the one with the aft warp booked. OP is asking about 7448, which is in the middle of the aft on deck 7

@ tranquility - had I not been able to get a wrap, I would have chosen any wrap on deck 7 OR cabin 8450 or 8457 as these two afts have 50% wider balcony as seen below...remember, the Glory is the identical ship:

2753763810102276413S600x600Q85.jpg

2148822690068439191S500x500Q85.jpg

The deckplan I've posted is the actual Valor's aft deckplan. You will notice that there are stars in the two mentioned cabins. The only problem booking these is that they accommodate 3 pax. If you were booking it as a double, you could run the risk of getting bumped to another cabin so it could be used as a triple. Realize that even though the all Conquest class boats are identical layouts, the cabins may be slightly different in the respect of how many they can accommodate. That's why I have posted the actual Valor's aft as that's the one you are looking at.

Archived