When will Princess charge us $200?

kymbakitty

While getting on the Star Princess in Rio de Janeiro on March 9, 2011, the Princess representative asked us for some sort of paperwork that we apparently received on the flight or at the airport from GIG.

Well, long story short, DH must have thrown it away as he said he figured once the flight was over, everything he needed would have been requested by the time we left GIG. I would have held on to it until I got home--but he threw the paperwork away. I did get an email from my TA stating that there was paperwork that needed to be presented and we would be charged a fee if we didn't have it, but DH made no connection to anything we received on the airplane. It was a first, but still, I would not have thrown it away.

So, we were told that we both would be charged $100 each for not having the document (don't even remember what it was myself) and she filled out a very short form on both of our behalf. I understand we were not the first ones to not have this paperwork, and I am sure we won't be the last.

When will this charge be levied? Will it show up as a charge from Brazil or from Princess? Does anyone know?

Thanks!!!

Dawn

Archived