Stingray/Dolphin - Princess vs. Fat Fish?

kelsea823

• 2 weeks later...
I just used Fat Fish Adventures and had a great time.

Jay

Looks like I used Fat Fish on the same day as you last week because I can see myself in your first attached image. Do you have any more?

I agree with your comments. No complaints with Fat Fish. We both had a brilliant time with them

Looks like I used Fat Fish on the same day as you last week because I can see myself in your first attached image. Do you have any more?

I agree with your comments. No complaints with Fat Fish. We both had a brilliant time with them

Sorry for getting off subject OP. However, I was in the first group of the day and snapped the photo when both groups were together. However we stopped at Caybrew and also the Champion House Restaurant II. If you were in that group of 6, I assume you were with us. :-) We are the ones that did not fall of the jet ski. :-) I only have one possible a man from your group. And one with the other couple I believe they are from Michigain.

Post your email or email me xtj654 @ yahoo and I email you the pics of what I have.

OP - If you like to water sports and to go fast, this is the tour for you, the boat tours seem more laid back. If I go again, I will rent two seperate Jet Skis to play a little more.

Jay

0742233-R2-032-14A.jpg.9de6ff44fbbcf795922e0875b651b333.jpg

0742233-R2-054-25A.jpg.b03b31b906cc103920333bb7e6454919.jpg

0742233-R2-048-22A.jpg.ab7828ba24d5ada3a5836882d960fd2a.jpg

Archived