Spa Treatments offered on Carnival Freedom

angelface0113

SO excited! My boyfriend & a group of our friends are going to be leaving on the Carnival Feedom on April 9th! :) Does anyone have a list of the spa treatments that are offered during the cruise? Also, is it true that there are specials offered when the ship is in port? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

You can review most of the spa treatments on the Carnival site in the Manage my cruise area under "plan activities" There is usually a special everyday in the fun times or on a flyer. I went to the spa tour at 5 on the day of departure last year on the Glory. They gave everyone who was on the tour a 20% discount off a service at any time during the week. I love the spa! The treatments are slightly more than what I pay in my area but there's nothing quite getting pampered while on board. Just don't let them talk you into the products when you are don:)

Archived