Those just off Spirit today?????

Jdleong

Jan,

Been home for a couple hours but still got a lot to do. I just wanted to answer the one question everyone has been asking:

YES THE STAGE IS WORKING!

So stop fretting about the shows, all is well. ;)

We had a good time and I will post more when I have time, probably within the next couple of days.

Hope you cruise was good, I know that there is alot to do when you get back home. Also there is a bit of a lull, as you wait for the waiter to take your order for dinner tonight. Also , who will put the towel animal on your bed and give you a chocolate? Please.take time and then write us a long review of your cruise..don't leave anything out!

Thanks , Jan

Thank you so much for NOT spouting a paragraph of negativity! We've invited friends along and this is their first cruise. I'll try not to take it personally if they don't have a great time, but one would certainly HOPE AND PRAY for a lovely cruise in any case! How was the weather on the trip down and back to SD? Waters calm? Rain?

So many questions, so little room in the suitcase!

Looking forward to your review,

L.

Stage is working, Shows were great! Can someone find my land legs the room is still leaning a bit. :-( no mint or towel animals. Had an awesome trip planning to do it again in a year. I'll post a review later.

Koolart, I will look forward to your comments as well. I think you have a good attitude going into this cruise , and it will be great to get more feedback before I go on the 2nd of April...Have a great cruise, and I hope you friends have the time of their lives...

Jan

We got back from the Spirit a couple of days ago adn the land is still moving.Did the Baha Bash on the way back:eek: .We have some issues that will have to be fowarded to mr Dickenson but all in all it was a good cruise.Will leave a better review soon.We did meet up with the Butcher and his delightful wife:D . and we also met linda and don on board:D .would have loved to me with RANCHOVITA and other CC crusier but the ship is so big.

Please stop the ground from moving!!!!

:o Reviews...Reviews....please---sailing on the Spirit next week 3/17/05...Anything you can suggest/share would greatly be appreciated. Super excursions or must do's always helpful.

Thanks in Advance

CACREW:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived