Adventure Ocean Potty Question

LisaT91403

My DS will be 3.2 years old when we sail in June. He has been completely "potty trained" (never has accidents) since December, but is not "self sufficient" in that he still needs help getting his pants up and down, wiping, etc. I completely understand that the AO counselors will not help in this process. My question is...would I be able to go up to AO, take my son out to go potty, then bring him back in?

Sure, you can take him out and then bring him back. You can take your child out and sign them in at any time they are open. However, the AO counselors won't be calling you to take him potty if he tells them he needs to go.

Thanks. We still have 2.5 months before we sail, and I am hoping that my son gets more independent during that time. He really does a great job with telling us (and his teachers) when he needs to go and never has accidents, but just doesn't seem coordinated enough to do everything by himself. Poor little guy!

Thanks for the help.

Archived