ship docks for the Baltic

I found this link to where all the cruise ships dock in the Baltic, (as I thought it would be useful) on a website and posted this information yesterday but it seems to have disappeared.

I also recommended a very informative DVD that has all the details about the Baltic, buses, trains and trams as well as a host of other good tips, and was very helpful to me in the past, is there some reason that I cannot pass on this information to others?

CruiseCritic doesn't let you post links to a lot of other commercial cruise-related websites. I've seen in the past that links to many of the cruise calendar sites are removed.

From the forum guidelines:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines#faq_advertising

Other Cruise & Travel Sites

Cruise Critic reserves the right to approve or deny links which lead directly to or link to cruise-related material or message boards that are not located within Cruise Critic.

If your site is a hobby site and you are just chronicling your cruise travels, by all means share your site with our members. However, if you have created a site with cruise reviews and forums for profit (or any other cruise-related material), please find another venue in which to advertise.

There are also strictly enforced rules about linking to travel agency websites for any reason (and even mentioning a specific travel agency is typically avoided).

Archived