Thinking about doing a Bodden's tour....

NODAK1979

For those who have went with Bodden's, how long does the "Best of Roatan" tour go for?? We're going to do the "Monkey Business" thing where you get to play with the monkeys and parrots....but other than that, I was mostly looking to just see some of the island and towns. Does it take most of the day?? When filling out my form, I put a checkbox in "Shopping" too, but I'm not sure exactly what shopping entails on Roatan.

It can be as long or as short as you want it to be! We did that tour last week and it was my family's favorite stop. Tex was our driver/guide and he was great. We drove around the island, stopped at a grocery store for some vanilla and coffee, a pharmacy for some cream to soothe the kids' sunburns (doh!), stopped at different locations for pictures, saw where folks swim with the dolphins, and spent quite awhile at the beach. Then we toured a bit more and Tex dropped us back at the port when we had seen enough. I would do this again if we ever went back to Roatan!

We did this last week... Sam was our guide and was was GREAT! I would highly recommend him. They will meet you where you get off the ship and basically the day is yours to do whatever... we did the zip lines and played with the monkeys... too cool! Then we toured all around the island and took lots of pictures... stopped for lunch at a great little locals place. Went to the Iguana Farm and he had us back to the ship with time to spare. We really enjoyed the day... best stop on the whole cruise!!! :)

Victor Bodden gets my highest recommendation.

I read and research this forum as well as a bunch of others and don't remember ever reading anything but the highest praise for his operation.

We booked with him last May and are booked with him again this May:D

We went last Friday and had a blast. My wife and 2 teenagers and I went for the whole day. Very good deal. Your driver will take you where ever you want to go. We toured only half the Island because we wanted to swim in the Ocean. Beautiful beaches . ziplinning and the monkeys were the highlight of our cruise. Can't wait to go back!

Archived