I'm just too excited to pack!

AshleyShimp

We leave tomorrow for our cruise and I am just too excited to get anything done! This will be out second cruise. Our last was over 4 years ago and our kids were quite young at the time. They are 7 and 9 now and I just know they are going to have so much fun. Anyone else ever just too darn excited? :D:D

Ashley

I guess I'm the opposite...I'm usually so excited I'm packed WAY too early. :rolleyes: oh well, I hope you pull it together and get the packing done...at least the essentials. :p Enjoy your cruise.

Diana

We leave tomorrow for our cruise and I am just too excited to get anything done! This will be out second cruise. Our last was over 4 years ago and our kids were quite young at the time. They are 7 and 9 now and I just know they are going to have so much fun. Anyone else ever just too darn excited? :D:D

Ashley

Every time I get ready to go on a cruise... it never changes.

:)

I have no idea what it is, we have been to some wonderful places on vacations, all over the US, but the excitement level for a cruise is just totally different, I am a 50 year old guy, and I'm worse than a 5 year old at Christmas.

I'm over 300 days away from my next cruise, and I am at this site everyday, reading reviews, trying to live vicariously through others adventures.

Just some X factor for me and the excitement of a cruise. Remedy, there is none.

Enjoy,

Mimgan

I know exactly what you mean. Jan we were on the Victory. Two weeks before the cruise I "tryied" to pack.

Picture this...4:30 am Sunday morning...

Every single peice of summer clothing I own was all over the Dining room table and kitchen counter was full of "maybe I'll need items"...

9:00 pm my DH calls my DD and says...Give you $20 if you pack your DM.

DD...what does she have packed now...

DH...Flip flops and tennis shoes..

DD AND DH...UNCONTROLABLE LAUGHTER...

I did get packed...Even a little over packed

Mimgan- IM RIGHT HERE WITH YOU!!!

I have, now, less than 230 days to go- but I'm on here everyday living vicariously through everyone else! I CANT GET ENOUGH!!! LOL

I packed a week in advance and over packed- but will do the exact same thing again..you just never know!!!!

I would be packed now if I wasn't afraid of wrinkles and possible clothing attire changes. But I will confess I have been making lists. I can't imagine not being packed by the day before-that wouldn't sit well with me at all.

Have a great trip-bathing suit and sunscreen is all you need. Oh ya, at least pack your cruise tickets and passport if nothing else. :D

Thanks guys. I'm getting there...about 70% packed. Fortunately, I'm only about 45 minutes from the port, but I'd rather not leave anything for tomorrow morning. My son is so excited that we keep joking that I am going to have to bring him a change of underwear in my carry on bag! :p

Ashley

Archived