Carnival Destiny - September - Western Carribean

Galley47

Hi Everyone! Quick introduction here. I've truly found reading the forums very informative and helpful.

My husband and I are very excited about the Western Carribean cruise we're taking on the Destiny in September. I've already sailed on Destiny and became "hooked".

My first cruise was the "shake-down" cruise last February after the problem's she had in January. I went by myself and loved the down time, the enviornment and, well, you know, everything you benefit from cruising!

This will be my husband's first cruise and I think I'm more excited to see his reaction's during the cruise and really hope he'll enjoy the experience.

Last year I had a regular balcony state room. This year I decided we needed to book the Ocean Suite for a little more space!

Anyone here stay in any of Destiny's Ocean Suite ('s) that might have some input on how their experience was would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!!!

Archived