Adult Pools

jillmom2

I keep reading about the Adult pool on Carnival ships and hear it is the aft pool. Is this only on certain ships? I have been on the Glory once and will be going again soon. I have all of my Funtimes from the previous trip and can find nothing that says the aft pool is an "adults Only" pool There were many children swimming in the aft pool last time and it never seemed restricted. The Funtimes does say the aft Whirlpools are adult only. but not the swimming pool it just lists the hours of operation and that no children under 13 are allowed in the spa pool. I enjoyed the aft pool area because it was less crowded that mid pool area, there were always a few children around and they never bothered anyone. I thought the only adult area was the serenity area...just curious ..thanks

There were signs all over the place last week on the Valor (same class as Glory) that the aft pool was adults-only. There were signs over the hot tub, and signs over the pool as well. There were never any kids swimming in it, so I'm guessing it was pretty well enforced. (Not that we spent any time there, I just walked through it quite a bit.)

Archived