Irie Mon Beach Break

CruisersfromMD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We had a great time on this excursion last October. It took us only about 15 minutes to get there by bus. It is a private beach about 100 yards wide. The beach was clean and not too much seaweed or rocks. They had a life guard on duty at the time. They have an event coordinator with a microphone in his hand constantly. He gets all of the events going. I specifically remember beach volley ball, beer drinking contests (male & female) and a line dance. The food was a buffet style dinner. I remember the jerk chicken as being good. We ate outside under a thatch covered pavillion. Restrooms were ok. They did have a concession area to rent snorkel and other water gear. I believe they also provided lockers (I think). The open bar was domestic liquors. DW and I both drank rum punch and felt no pain when we left. If you like a little drinking and some physical activity I would defenitely go for it. I would do it again.

• 2 years later...

Hi Cruisers,

Wondered if you found any info on Irie Mon in Falmouth yet? Doesn't seem to be much info. I see u r going on Oasis is Apr...what day? My DH and 3DS's and I are going....thinking this might be fun for them.

Just wondering...need to book excursions soon!!

My DH and I will be cruising the Western Caribbean on the Allure this coming summer. We are stopping in Falmouth and wanted to do a beach excursion.

Has anyone done the RCI "Irie Mon Beach Break" to Montego Bay?

Hi Cruisers,

Wondered if you found any info on Irie Mon in Falmouth yet? Doesn't seem to be much info. I see u r going on Oasis is Apr...what day? My DH and 3DS's and I are going....thinking this might be fun for them.

Just wondering...need to book excursions soon!!

Son (11) and I just did this excursion in December. There's some photos in this post

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41106563#post41106563

We had a ball and would do it again. Felt it was well worth the money.