Spa Pass on Gem

woodmews

Hi all leaving tomorrow on the Gem in the Garden Villa. Was going to buy the spa pass. Do you think I will use it? Was going to try the Thermo loungers, or should I just buy a day pass and will they be available.

Thanks for all you help, I am so excited....

It depends on how much you think you will really use those tile loungers (they are quite nice, though).

You already have one of the greatest hot-tub lounging areas on the ship.

I think I would see how I like your lounge area first and maybe do a day pass.

Hi all leaving tomorrow on the Gem in the Garden Villa. Was going to buy the spa pass. Do you think I will use it? Was going to try the Thermo loungers, or should I just buy a day pass and will they be available.

I was in the GV on the Jewel last month. I was reluctant to leave the suite for "anything" - lol. I've done the spa pass on other cruises but honestly did not miss it this time with our own hot tub and steam room plus the resistance pool in the cy. I guess it also depends on who else you are in the villa with. If my grandchildren were with me I may have wanted to get some quiet time but we were just three adults and no little ones.

Have a great time:)

i had a spa pass on the march 5th gem cruise - was great! thermo loungers/steam/pool = awesome. they did not offer daily passes. with that said....if i had a GV i think i'd rather spend time there instead of the spa!

enjoy your cruise!

Archived