Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport

4THELOVEOFBOO

Hi there guys,

We are sailing out of Port Canavaral and we are booked to stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport Hotel(that was a mouthful!!) before the cruise. Does anyone have any thoughts or reviews of this hotel?

Thanks in advance!

Melissa

Very nice hotel. Hotel is right above the airport terminal (so from your room balcony you actually look into the terminal atrium and all the passengers lining up for security checks. My favourite of all Orlando airport hotels.

We stayed there and my husband was freaking out because you could see the runway from our room and he was afraid we would hear air traffic at all hours. We didn't hear anything from our room. We would stay there again anytime.

We've stayed there after our cruises. Found it to be very nice. Have used the pool, room service and their restaurant. Check for special rates like Triple A or government rates ( if you are a state or federal employee... Like a teacher qualifies for a gov't rate). It's about an hour drive to the port.

Great to know...we're staying there before our cruise next week! Just by looking online, it appears to be very nice. We also requested the runway room so our daughter can watch the planes. :-)

And don't they have a very nice roof top pool at that Hyatt? I've considered staying there in the past pre-cruise, but decided on the Radisson Resort at the Port at Port Canaveral instead due to its proximity to the port and $99 rate.

Here is a picture of that really nice pool at the Hyatt:

http://www.hotelplanner.com/Hotels/27593/Reservations-Hyatt-Regency-Orlando-International-Aiport-Orlando-9300-Airport-Blvd-32827

Hope you enjoy your hotel and cruise!

• 1 year later...
Great to know...we're staying there before our cruise next week! Just by looking online, it appears to be very nice. We also requested the runway room so our daughter can watch the planes. :-)

How was your stay? We will be staying here pre-cruise in May. Would love to hear your thoughts on this hotel. Thanks~

This is a very nice hotel. It is one of my favorite hotels out of any I have stayed in. I love the atrium rooms, makes for great people watching and I also love the sound of the atrium fountains. I have always received great service from the hotel staff, the restaurants are nice (there are two in the hotel) and the airports food court is nearby too, the rooms are comfortable, the pool area overlooks the east side of the airport so you can plane watch or enjoy a dip in the pool. The rooms are quiet, you will not hear any jet noise unless you leave your balcony door open. Same goes for atrium rooms, no noise unless you leave the balcony door open.

The Hyatt is a great choice if you are on a late arriving flight for a good nights rest before heading to Port Canaveral the next morning. You can go straight to rent a car to drive over or go to the airport transportation level to meet a shuttle service or whatever means you are using to get to the ship.

Archived