Can you suggest a different tour for sting rays/beach stop?

beach410

Please recommend a sting ray/rum point beach excursion combo. I am already familiar with nativeways, are there others? Nativeways is pretty pricey, we are 5 pp, so looking for something a little more reasonable. If I cant find anything, may just do the one or the other instead.

We have booked the Grand Cayman Outrage Stingray City Eco Tour. A link is here.

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/CaymanOutrageEcoTour.htm

What I really like about this tour is we will have the boat all day,(6 hrs.) to do as we please.

The Captain, John Michael, leaves it all up to us. How long to stay at Stingray City, or Rum Point. If we want to do any fishing, which we all love to do. Here is a quote from one of his e-mails. "Sandbar Stingray City, snorkelling at my favourite spot, lunching, cruising and beachcombing around the Rum Point Cayman Kai area, next over to Starfish Beach, then on the way back to my private dock, passing through the central mangrove wetlands."

You pick and choose which you would like to do, and for how long. I think this is going to be the highlight of our cruise.

Whatever you decide, hope you have a great day in Grand Cayman.

Archived