SUN, after drydock new suites?

Brilli

We are booked on the Sun for Oct.22/11 so i did a lot of research before booking. All I can see is that the "Romance Suite" is no longer there after drydock. May have just called it a Penthouse Suite? I'm sure someone out there will correct or agree with me. Hope that helped !

I am also hoping to see pics of the updates. Would like to know if they updated the coffee pot with the Lavazza or similar coffee pot. Wondering about the TV and also did they go from 2 beds to be put together to 1 queen bed. Anyone??

The AD penthouse (fwd - deck 9) had fresh linens (white duvet), a small (maybe 15 inch) LCD TV with surround sound, regular coffee maker. The steward told me the queen bed could not be split into separate beds.

Anything else?

Thanx mousecrazy. Anyone know about the AC (aft) or AB (fwd). Trying to get all my information ahead of time. Really want to know the updates. Also, do the still have soda & water (no charge) available in an AB? It has been a few years since we have been on the SUN and would like to see what has been updated. Pictures would be fantastic. Thanx

• 3 years later...
NCL Sun has one of our most favorite suites, we loved the AC 0065 aft!! Hope to be bk'd on her sometime soon. Can't wait to see pix of the updates!!

Hi- we are going on the Sun Nov 2015 in suite 0065. Do you have any photos? The floor plan shows a separate room for the bed room while the picture shows one big room-??

Thanks for any help!!

terri