Rhapsody of the Seas & Johnny Rockets

I found the correspondence I recieved from RCCL sometime, i believe in October of last year.

Here's an excerpt:

Look for Johnny Rockets ® Onboard the

Grandeur of the Seas ® and Rhapsody of the Seas ® in 2005!

Reggie:D

Ohh man..imma be upset if they put it on AFTER I sail on Grandeur in June!

I've been on Rhapsody, and I have to admit I never went into the Moonlight Lounge, so that's smart to put B&J's there.

I wonder where JR's will be

Hi,

We just got back from Rhapsody a few weeks ago. B&J is near the shops and photo area (near centrum). Seattle's coffee is right next to it. We enjoyed both of them on our cruise!

Funny thing is that on your Sea Pass bill it says Schooner Lounge instead of B&J. We questioned our bill and purser asked us if we had B&Js (which we had) so be warned that it looks funny on your bill.

Enjoy!

Kellye

I've been on the Rhapsody twice since Dec.2004 and I have never heard of plans for a Johnny Rockets being installed on the ship in 2005. Nothing has ever been mentioned at neither the Captain's Receptions nor the C&A Receptions.

I hope they install a Johnny Rockets...just one more place and thing to do while on the ship. The Moonlight Lounge would be a good place for it, however I'd prefer a Portofino's or something similar. The Dining Room and Windjammer can get old after awhile....even though I love the dining room experience.

Fausto

Archived