Enchantment Oceanview

What kind of configuration will Enchantment Oceanview that sleeps 4 (cabin 4534) have?

In the past we've had a balcony that had one pullman (upper bunk) and a futon loveseat. Another time we had an interior with one pullman, and our youngest slept in a pack n play, so not sure if we had a 2nd pullman, but there was no sofa in the room, just a cushy chair.

I know the kids will be excited if there were two pullmans, so they won't have to take turns.

Here is a copy of a reply that I just posted on another board.....

My DH and I were on the 9 night Bahama/Key West sailing in Jan/Feb. 2011.

Although I took a picture of my Oceanview /Connecting Room/ with 2 pullmans, I do not have the ability to post it for you. It was Deck 4, Midship, Cabin 4076. It was one of the cabins that was added during the "stretch" a few years ago. The deck plan does not show it as a connecting room, but it was!

What I can tell you is that...you will be very tight in there. It does NOT have a sofa, it has only a chair and a small table. You will have to have the beds separated into twin beds to access the pullman.

There is no refregerator, but there is the space that would fit a mini-frig that can be used for storage. The closet has a drop-down bar that splits the right side into 2 hanging sections and 5 metal shelves on the left side of the closet.

Tthe drawers in the dresser are very shallow, perhaps only 4-5 inches deep. I was very glad that I brought several over-the-door hanging organizers, as well as one of those hanging collapsible shelved organizers.

The bathroom is small but very adequate for the needs that it serves :D!

Hope this helps! - Clancy

If I can answer anything else, just ask! I'll try!!

- Clancy

Archived