Just got off Inspiration, want to go again...just not during Spring Break!

AshleyShimp

We were on the Inspiration the first week in March...missed the spring breakers by a week...

It's pretty sad when even the CREW is cringing about the upcoming weeks....

October is actually my favorite time to cruise, despite Hurricane worries... the weather has turned cooler in the North, but no worries about snow storms getting us stuck in an airport, yet the south is still warm.

Thanks for the advice. The only other cruise we have been on was in February and not nearly as crowded as this last sold out/Spring Break cruise. We have two school-age children, so we didn't mind the noise, and tons of kids. In fact, it was nice to see everyone having such a great time. But, the Lido and Promenade decks were just so crowded. The elevators took a long time and would stop on every floor. Just the usual things you would expect from a sold out cruise. Given a choice, I think we might pull our kids out of school for a few days and try for October. Just a little less crowded would be nice!

Ashley

We took our teens in October....there are FAR fewer kids that time of year.. I think there were less than 60 onboard the week we were... and most were probably under 10.

Archived