what room would you suggest?

blueeyes1227

I'm new at this and wanted to know what rooms you had stayed in on the gem and if you maybe had some pictures. Any certain rooms you would recommend? I would like a room with a balcony. Thanks!

Depends upon your budget. :)

Our favorite location is on the aft (back) of the ship, there are only a few balcony cabins back there on the GEM and they typically book up fast. The only negative I can say about that location is that it is a long walk to the front of the ship, but it does burn off those extra calories from all the great food on the ship.

Our favorite location is on the aft (back) of the ship, there are only a few balcony cabins back there on the GEM and they typically book up fast. The only negative I can say about that location is that it is a long walk to the front of the ship, but it does burn off those extra calories from all the great food on the ship.

Tequila......shhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! X-nay on the aft balcony:eek:. The location is great no foot traffic. Perhaps a balcony mid-ship deck 9 would be good, rooms above and below so no club noise or deck chairs dragging over head:cool:

Gotta agree with ya! Just booked a B1 10668 on Sunday for my DS 's honeymoon!:D Gotta like one of the two B1's on deck 10 for the extra balcony size!:cool:

Tequila......shhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! X-nay on the aft balcony:eek:. The location is great no foot traffic. Perhaps a balcony mid-ship deck 9 would be good, rooms above and below so no club noise or deck chairs dragging over head:cool:
Oops:o

Thanks guys! As far as the budget goes, I'd say about 1,000 give or take a piece before fees and whatnot. If we saw something good, we wouldn't hesitate about the money. It's our first and want to enjoy ourselves. Got married in 2008 and got into a little tough spot, so never had a honeymoon, so we deserve it :D

Thanks guys! As far as the budget goes, I'd say about 1,000 give or take a piece before fees and whatnot. If we saw something good, we wouldn't hesitate about the money. It's our first and want to enjoy ourselves. Got married in 2008 and got into a little tough spot, so never had a honeymoon, so we deserve it :D
Anyone who cruises should be happy just being on the boat. That said if you have the means do the aft Balcony ;). If not default to deck 9 mid-ship:) Good luck, hope you have fun on your belated honeymoon:cool:

Archived