Tour Guides / Tour Places in Progresso

Gonna be in Progresso with my Family first week of May.

Thinking it would be amazing to have a list here with who/what/where is their info of places offering tours.

We're open to anything. If needed, feel free to email me at: dflycreations @ gmail.com

Thanks!

Check out Auto Progreso. They have several tours to the ruins and Merida. They're website is Autoprogreso dot com. You can email them any questions you have. They responded within the hour last time I contacted them.

I toured with them last year to Uxmal and we had the best tour guide. I booked another tour to Dzibilchaltun for my upcoming cruise in August.

An AMAZING resort that we have visited MANY times in the past 5 years when we cruise to Progresso!!! It is a BEAUTIFUL resort...has a HUGE swimming pool....GREAT food and bartenders that will wait on you hand and foot ALL DAY LONG!!! Some of the greatest service at a resort I have ever experienced! :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

you have to ride the FREE bus into town and get a taxi round trip at the Taxi Center in town...takes about 30 minutes in the taxi to get to the resort and yes, they have an all day rate.....whereas through the cruiseline you only get 3 hours at the resort for like $75 and Autoprogreso also books it for like $45 but again, you only get 3 hours at the resort, so if you go on your own to the resort, it costs approximately $45 per person plus $10 round trip taxi per person. I can give you contact info at the resort if you are interested....you can email me at s u z e p o o at g m a i l d o t c o m

Archived