Are there any 7 day itineraries for Oct 2012?

Familygoboston

I have been waiting to book a 7 day in Oct 2012 to celebrate an anniversary. I don't see any 7 days offered for fall of 2012.:( Does anyone know why they stopped offering the Oct 2012 shorter cruises? (just can't wiggle away for much more than a week, with a HS Senior in the middle of applications!)

I do see one 7 day Med cruise the end of Sept, but we were really hoping to travel during our actual anniversary.

I have been waiting to book a 7 day in Oct 2012 to celebrate an anniversary. I don't see any 7 days offered for fall of 2012.:( Does anyone know why they stopped offering the Oct 2012 shorter cruises? (just can't wiggle away for much more than a week, with a HS Senior in the middle of applications!)

I do see one 7 day Med cruise the end of Sept, but we were really hoping to travel during our actual anniversary.

Hello Familygoboston !

All of Azamara's October 2012 itineraries arer either 10 or 11 nights. I hope you can find a way to make it work. Good Luck !

That's too bad! Thanks for the info! It would be our first cruise on ACC..we were considering it because we'd be bringing along our diamond status from RCCI...but 10-11 days really is 2 weeks with travel from the US. We are still waiting to see if Paul Gaugin will offer Oct 2012 7 night cruises in FP, which is another option.

Azamara is going in the direction of more 10 and 11 night cruises. Together they form 3 weeks for those who want a longer vacation.

If you check Azamara's scheduling, the 10 and 11 nights work well for a two week vacation which includes travel time and a couple of nights pre-cruise. I see you are in the US. Most people do not want to travel to Europe for only one week. Plus, you would really need more than one week for the travel time. Does 3 days really make that much of a difference?

Also, for someone still working, by the time you do a 7 night cruise, which turns into a week and a half, most people do not want to go back to work on a Thursday or Friday, etc.

Azamara is going in the direction of more 10 and 11 night cruises. Together they form 3 weeks for those who want a longer vacation.

If you check Azamara's scheduling, the 10 and 11 nights work well for a two week vacation which includes travel time and a couple of nights pre-cruise. I see you are in the US. Most people do not want to travel to Europe for only one week. Plus, you would really need more than one week for the travel time. Does 3 days really make that much of a difference?

Also, for someone still working, by the time you do a 7 night cruise, which turns into a week and a half, most people do not want to go back to work on a Thursday or Friday, etc.

You are right it may seem short to other people, but we have a lot of vacation to accomplish in any given year;)...we want to enjoy both our summer home and our winter vacation spot, as well as take my family to the Galapagos in 2012, so this is suppossed to be just a short break!

We once went to Australia for a week, because that was as long as we could leave our young kids, but we've been there and it was amazing, and lots of other people never have! We find if we have less time, we just have the narrow the scope of what we do. We didn't really expect to see too much of Europe on a cruise anyway!

Archived