Shows are already booked!!

We are sailing on Allure of the Seas on April 24th and I tried booking the shows online and several of them are already full!! What are the chances of getting into these shows by standing in the stand-by line at the time of the show? Also, how early do you have to get in line for these shows? Is there any other way to reserve these shows onboard?

I had some difficulty with reservations (shows and restaurants) for my May 8 sailing, which we booked April 1. I called the 800 number and was told to go off-line, wait 15 minutes and call back and they would go into the system for my sail date and find out what was left for booking. And if that didn't produce any results, I could go to my cabin once I boarded and try to book on the TV. They said a certain number of spots were held back because not everyone has a computer for pre-booking. Or, if you want to stand in line, you could go directly to the restaurant. We prepaid gratuities for MTD and then couldn't find anytimes to reserve between 6PM and 8PM and later. So we are doing all dining at speciality restaurants. Should be fun. And will attempt to get the gratuity refunded once aboard and then have those funds for additional tipping at the speciality restaurants, as deserved. BTW, could not get a reservation at any time for Ocean Aire, which we have seen on the Oasis, so we are going to watch from the 7th deck balcony, AFT. Good luck and happy sailing!

JJ :)

We found it to be fun on Oasis! :D Enjoy.

You bet! I read your guide to Oasis food and it was the greatest! I was sorry to come to the end. I just loved all the detail and thought most of it would be applicable to the Allure. I'm already feeling liberated from the MDR. :D

JJ

We called the prebooking number when you try to book online and they assisted us in getting the shows we wanted for the Allure May 8. We were able to get every show except the Comedy show which my DH wants to do. The speciality restaurants were harder and we did have to have my time dining some days at 8:15 so not that bad.

I would call and have them look up for you.

Good Luck.

We called the prebooking number when you try to book online and they assisted us in getting the shows we wanted for the Allure May 8. We were able to get every show except the Comedy show which my DH wants to do. The speciality restaurants were harder and we did have to have my time dining some days at 8:15 so not that bad.

I would call and have them look up for you.

Good Luck.

Hey, thanks. I just resolved the Samba Grill (delete) with 150 Central Park (add). I'll work on Chop on board. I have all the shows I need. Hope you can add the Comedy Club (late show is more adult). We loved it on the Oasis. So...we sail May 8!!!! :)

JJ

Glad you enjoyed it and found it useful. Have a great cruise! :D

Oh yeah. It helped me resolve the Can't-Get-in-the-Main Dining Room issue.

I see you are doing a b2b on the Enchantment. I loved the ship last year. It's very sweet and everything is handy. We had a great cruise director. Lovely Diamond event each night and nice Jr Suite AFt (big balcony). Oh, and you can drive to Baltimore, doesn't hurt. :)

JJ

Archived