ANyone ever taken this trip to Chileno Bay?

rcauteru

https://secure.shoretrips.com/common/search4.asp?tcode=059262

I am wondering because it seems kinda pricey. Is there some other way to just get there on our own?

We've developed a pretty good relationship with a private vendor in Cabo by the name of Eduardo Martinez at bluebajaloscabos@hotmail.com.

We email him what we want to do and he emails back a fair price (which usually includes chairs, sodas, water and scuba gear is needed). When we were there on the Mariner of the Seas, we went to Santa maria Cove to snorkel and relax on the beach. He met us just outside the tender dock (with a sign with our name) and provided us with a boat, snorkel gear, a guide, drinks, chars and a couple of kayaks for $40 each for the whole day. We also got a tour of Lands End and saw some whales. There will be plenty of tour vendors once you are outside of the tender dock, and you may be able to get a lower price, but I like knowing that I've got a plan in place.

If you go with him, tell him Russell Dean says hello.

We've developed a pretty good relationship with a private vendor in Cabo by the name of Eduardo Martinez at bluebajaloscabos@hotmail.com.

We email him what we want to do and he emails back a fair price (which usually includes chairs, sodas, water and scuba gear is needed). When we were there on the Mariner of the Seas, we went to Santa maria Cove to snorkel and relax on the beach. He met us just outside the tender dock (with a sign with our name) and provided us with a boat, snorkel gear, a guide, drinks, chars and a couple of kayaks for $40 each for the whole day. We also got a tour of Lands End and saw some whales. There will be plenty of tour vendors once you are outside of the tender dock, and you may be able to get a lower price, but I like knowing that I've got a plan in place.

If you go with him, tell him Russell Dean says hello.

Thank you so much for the helpful info..I love these boards! :)

• 6 months later...

Everybody, FYI:

I e-mailed Eduardo. He is going to meet our group of 10 where the tenders let off in Cabo. He will have chairs, umbrellas, water and soda and take us to Chileno Bay by boat or van for 3 1/2 hours for $22 per person. Needless to say we booked it, so let's hope he's good! I'm sure he will be, but we coudn't resist that price!

Archived