Can you change PCCs?

youngestof9

I know you don't even need to use them. However, I have one assigned to me at the moment with the 2 cruises I have booked. However, I've called her twice during 2 separate promotions and she hasn't returned calls. I don't have her email address. So I ended up just calling the regular NCL number and getting help.

I ended up getting another OBC today which I should I have received from the get go (even after asking) by emailing the latitudes desk.

Needless to say, I don't find her helpful. Can I have it switched to another? (not that I know of one) Or should I just call the regular NCL number if I have questions?

Thanks

I was in the same situation so I began booking thru the regular NCL number. I did find that information would vary (not always correct)from person to person when using this number but I did eventually hook up with a terrific person. He explained "everything" in detail and I was able to ask as many questions as I needed to. He was patient, helpful, and saw that I received all obc's that were possible during my bookings. I am extremely happy with my new pcc. Just a note, his location is in Arizona not Miami. My original pcc keeps calling as I guess she is aware of my surfing the NCL site. I just emailed her to tell her that her services were no longer needed.

I was in the same situation... called and asked for a supervisor... spoke with the supervisor, listed the issues and asked for a new PCC... got a new PCC and couldn't be happier... new PCC is very attentive... gave us her email address and direct phone number :) whenever I call or email, she responds ASAP...

I asked to have mine changed and they wouldn't do it. His service was so terrible I have quit sailing on NCL for the time being.

why? what was the reason they gave you...just dont talk to them and deal with NCL that is what i have done several times since i started to cruise with NCL...most of the time i go thru my TA, but when i use NCL i just talk to whoever is taking my call.

Archived