Parasailing

GOcanucksGO

Can anyone recommend a good parasailing company as i will be on the Golden Princess, I read that in Maui parasailing is only from may to nov due to whales.

but i would like to do this in Honolulu since we are crusing next march

Thanks

Can anyone recommend a good parasailing company as i will be on the Golden Princess, I read that in Maui parasailing is only from may to nov due to whales.

Thanks

Seeing that you haven't got an answer yet I suggest posting your ? on Tripadvisor.com it's CC's sister company. Post it in the "Honolulu" forum. A quick registration and your in.

Thanks

Check out the attached list of tour companies. You might find something here.

Websites for Hawaii Excursions - Oahu.pdf

I'm not sure about the timeline for whale season but we used UFO Parasailing in Maui. The same company is also in Kona and I wish I had booked it for Kona instead. In Maui it is in Lahaina on the beach. In Kona, it is right where the tenders drop you off and they have an actual store/shop in the marketplace and Kona is beautiful. I recommend UFO but have no idea about whale season.

• 7 months later...

Just wanted to bring this forward and see if anyone has a recommendation for a company in Honolulu for parasailing?

My friend and I talked with someone who had actually parasailed but could not remember the company. She said she rode a boat out to the parasailing boat and could see all the surrounding islands. She had a great time!

Any help in recommendations?:)

Thanks in advance!

Archived