Breakfast spots outside Seattle

stevenikkij

We are going on a cruise to Seattle in July, after the cruise we are staying on Seattle for a few days. My family is going to see orcas in Anacortes- we have a 11:00 orca cruise. I read it takes an 1.5 hours to get there, we need to stop somewhere for breakfast. Any good stops at all, even IHOP, Denny's or anything. Thanks for any help?

Oosterwyks Dutch Bakery in downtown Marysville (40 min. up the road from Seattle) - great bakery, no eggs etc.

Calico Cupboard - one in downtown Mount Vernon (just before the SR 20 cutoff for Anacortes) and another right in downtown Anacortes, both excellent and good baked goods too. http://www.calicocupboardcafe.com/

Oosterwyks Dutch Bakery in downtown Marysville (40 min. up the road from Seattle) - great bakery, no eggs etc.

Calico Cupboard - one in downtown Mount Vernon (just before the SR 20 cutoff for Anacortes) and another right in downtown Anacortes, both excellent and good baked goods too. http://www.calicocupboardcafe.com/

I was just going to suggest Calico Cupboard! They have amazing baked goodies and great full breakfast. If you need a sack lunch for your whale watching excursion, I'll bet they could do that, too--their sandwiches are excellent.

Archived