Good waterproof mascara?

rcprncss

Kiss Me by Blinc - I learned that on this board and have been using it for quite a while. I buy it at Sephora -

I agree, Kiss Me (original for me) is GREAT and not hard at all to remove.

Maybelliene Great BIG Lash waterproof I found is the best. I have tried just about every brand, literally over the past 20 years, and have found this one to be the best.

I agree, you cant beat this mascara. And it's so cheap too.

IMO tubing mascaras are the best. They form tubes around your lashes and don't run, smear or smudge at all. They are easy to remove with warm water but do not budge otherwise. Even if you swim, rub your eyes, take a nap, etc. they will not smear. Clinique makes a couple and Loreal makes one too--it's called double extend beauty tubes or something. Hope that helps!!

IMO tubing mascaras are the best. They form tubes around your lashes and don't run, smear or smudge at all. They are easy to remove with warm water but do not budge otherwise. Even if you swim, rub your eyes, take a nap, etc. they will not smear. Clinique makes a couple and Loreal makes one too--it's called double extend beauty tubes or something. Hope that helps!!

I agree and if I am not mistaken, Kiss Me is the original one that other brands copied but I also like L'Oréal for a very natural look.

• 1 month later...

And don't forget waterproof eyeliner too. :) I use Avon products for both and they work great. The eyeliner never budges. I use waterproof because when allergies make my eyes water the stuff won't stay on long if it isn't.

Archived