Stingray City

Chips401

We are renting a car when we arrive here next Tuesday. We are sailing on the Miracle. We were wondering if you can get to Stingray city without booking through the ship? We were just hoping to drive there ourselves, so we can be away from the bus crowds. Is there an actually both or place where you can sign up? Cost?

Hi Chip There is no need to rent a car, I booked a 40 ft boat with nativeway for my party of 19 people they will pick you up at the port in a van

and bring you to there private boat then they will bring you back to the port or you can get droped off at a beach. For $3 per person you can take a taxi back to the ship. The cost was $25.00 per adult and $20.00 per child.

We did not have any bus crowds, It was a very easy, and the crew was great. Have a great cruise, Miracle was my favorite one so far!

You'll need to take a boat of some sort - Stingray City is out in the middle of the water, way too far to swim to from shore.

There are plenty of companies doing it; all cost around $30. I think this is about half the ship price. We did Nativeway and they were fine. It cost $30; there were some people paying $25 (maybe because they booked early?) and they had to show the guy on the boat the email with that price.

There's no way that I know of to avoid the crowds - there are probably always several boats out there. But it doesn't feel "crowded".

Archived