Legend May 2011

NU2Cruise55

With just 21 more days till my wife to be and I cruise for the first time, was hoping I could get some info from past Legend Cruisers. Thanks to all for any info you can give me. We are staying in an Ocean Suite on the Empress deck. Hope everyone enjoys their upcoming cruises.

Be sure to attend the afternoon tea! I think it was held on our last sea day when we cruised in December. Even if you don't like hot tea, the scones are GREAT!

PS: It's not a formal affair, so kick back and enjoy. :)

Be sure to attend the afternoon tea! I think it was held on our last sea day when we cruised in December. Even if you don't like hot tea, the scones are GREAT!

PS: It's not a formal affair, so kick back and enjoy. :)

I second this suggestion!! Afternoon tea is the best!!

With just 21 more days till my wife to be and I cruise for the first time, was hoping I could get some info from past Legend Cruisers. Thanks to all for any info you can give me. We are staying in an Ocean Suite on the Empress deck. Hope everyone enjoys their upcoming cruises.

I'll be on her the week before! She's a beautiful ship. Get your camera ready out on your balcony to get pics going under the Sunshine Skyway bridge! Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

The ship leaves Tampa around 4pm but it's usually between 6 and 630pm before you get to the skyway bridge. A definite must to be out on deck to see and take pics. So keep that in mind in case you are booked early dinner seating. You may just eat at buffet that night if that's the case.

Archived