Carnival Miracle balcony rooms

simmynj

I was wondering if the Miracle balcony rooms come with a sofa bed and will if be enough space for 3 (me and 2 teens age 17 and 15) We had an oceanview on the Glory and had plenty of space and storage. It seems the Miracle balcony is smaller than the GLory's oceanview and was wondering if 3 adults can be comfortable in Miracle balcony.

I was wondering if the Miracle balcony rooms come with a sofa bed and will if be enough space for 3 (me and 2 teens age 17 and 15) We had an oceanview on the Glory and had plenty of space and storage. It seems the Miracle balcony is smaller than the GLory's oceanview and was wondering if 3 adults can be comfortable in Miracle balcony.

Not all Balcony rooms support more than the 2 guests even though there is a couch/sofa in each room...make sure you get one that acccommodates 3.

We had 7176 on Miracle (extended balcony), and the cabin comfortably accommodated 2 adults and 2 teens (17 & 18).

What cabin do you have booked on the Miracle ? Take a look at cruiselinerooms dot com and check out the pictures of cabins...check Miracle, Legend, Spirit and Pride as they are all the same class of ship.

If the room has a sofa, it it meant to accommodate someone. I had a balcony room with a sofa. Plenty of room for 3 adult women. :)

I just learned from Host Mach on an earlier thread today that not all sofas are officially convertible sofas. So OP, when you book, make sure they put you in a room specifically labeled as 3 person.

I had to book a room with 3 on Miracle. there are only a few rooms that allow 3.....and there are some that allow 4. if you look at the diagram there is a legend below with stars and squares, etc. you can see which hold up to 3 and which 4. you have to book those rooms.

Archived