Possible to do South Shore Zip and Tabyana?

cbaser

My family is cruising on the Carnival Dream in July. We've been to Roatan twice before and went to Tabyana both times for the wonderful snorkeling and nice beach. This year I'm interested in doing a zipline at South Shore which I've been reading is one of the best ziplines in the Caribbean. Does anyone know if it's possible to do a South Shore zipline followed up by a few hours at Tabyana?

I am interested to know how you got to South Shore zip - did you take a cab there? If so, how much did it cost?

Did you take a cab to the Tabyana Beach? If so, how much did it cost?

Thank you for your info.

I booked through Bananarama. they have a web site. They picked us up and was to stop at south shore zip which is on the way, and he drove on by after trying to tell him he was to stop. When we got to the Bananarama beach the owner was very sorry they had sent a non english speaking person. He personally took us back to zip which is just down the road, and ask the people at the zip to give us a ride back to beach. Then around 3 we decided time to leave and just let them know and they took us back to ship. Bananarama is a beach right next to Tabynana but more there. a resturant and bar and excursions right there. pd 20 to be taken out in a boat to snorkel. I think it was $30pp which included chair and 1 free drink and transport. very nice people. I corresponded with them thru email

Tabyana beach is part of West Bay. It is the very last beach. Used only for cruise ships. We were at Bananarama which is the next beach over from Tabyana. All at west bay. not sure whats next, but I believe Fosters is close and part of west bay

Yes, it was called the south shore canopy. And they took us to Foster's Beach Club which is in West Bay. According to our guide, West Bay is what the cruise ships call "tabayana beach".

Thanks for the info...we'll check this out!

Archived