Chef's Table Question

mominkaty

Just received confirmation for 12 of us at the Chef's Table on the Magic. It doesn't include which night though. Will we find that out once we are on board? I'm assuming it will be one of the days at sea, but am wondering if it will be at the beginning of the trip or on the way home.

Thanks

Just received confirmation for 12 of us at the Chef's Table on the Magic. It doesn't include which night though. Will we find that out once we are on board? I'm assuming it will be one of the days at sea, but am wondering if it will be at the beginning of the trip or on the way home.

Thanks

You could try responding to the email to see if they know what night your group is scheduled for or at least tell you what nights they hold it.

On the magic sailing 10/7 the CT is on 2 nights, both port days. The sea day is being held as EN, so please don't assume.

I believe that John's blog had the schedule and this was for the 9 day. maybe the others are there too. It was posted on our RC.

Reply to your confirmation and ask which days the CT is scheduled for.

Just a quick point here, guys... Carnival asks that requests fo reservations for the Chef's Table be made either through John's blog or on board. Contacting the ship directly is a distraction and time consuming for the folks on the ship.

:)

Archived