'No Excursions Available'

lindy12

Oops, posted this in totally the wrong place this morning (head colds, sleeping pills and early morning starts just don't mix) so will try again. For over 24 hours I have been trying to get a list of the excursions available on the Princess Cruise Personaliser website. I have done this numerous times with no trouble. However which ever port I 'click' onto a message comes up saying 'No Excursions Available' where normally you would see all that were. Could someone please try it on their princess cruise and see if this is a wide spread problem? Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same problem....yesterday and today for 6/4 Emerald Princess cruise. Excursions were available for several weeks and I had already booked some. Must be a Web site problem. Hope it's fixed soon.

Ole Dave

it appears to be back up and running.

I can't even get into Cruise personalizer now! It says "An unexpected response condition code has been received."

Yes I have checked all my details are right. :(:confused:

Mine still says "No Excursions Available." HOWEVER, my cruise isnt until May of 2012 so do you think thats why mine says that? How far in advance do excursions typically become available?

Usually 90 - 120 days. You are checking way too soon.

Excursions for our Oct cruise had been available (according to Roll Call folks) but when I booked on Monday I wasn't able to see any. Last night they did come up and I booked three excursions.

I checked this morning and it shows each excursion booked twice (two different reservations for two people) - so make sure you check what you have :-)

Archived