St Petersburg Tours

Johnmac

I think most of them price varies acording to numbers. We want a specific St Pete itinerary and Alla was happy to arrange it for us. If we can get another family to join us the price per person will come down a bit, if not we get a really private tour :) and get to do exactly what we want to do (which includes quicker lunch stops in favour of more sightseeing time) for a bit more than others but still less than the ship tour.

Definitely contact the other companies and see what works for you. You may also find some helpful info on the St Pete board on tripadvisor.

We are looking to join a group taking an Allah tour since we liked their itinerary.

Would appreciate an email, if possible. I can be reached at hjkapl@aol dot com.

Anyone else looking to become a group....please contact me as well. Would love to be able to bring down the prices!

We are looking to join a group taking an Allah tour since we liked their itinerary.

Would appreciate an email, if possible. I can be reached at hjkapl@aol dot com.

Anyone else looking to become a group....please contact me as well. Would love to be able to bring down the prices!

Your best option to share a tour is with someone on your cruise. Check cruisecritic's Roll Call forum for your ship and sailing.

Because of their high recommendations from cruise critic members, I contacted SPB Tours and have a real special deal. They are offering 2 day tour of St. Petersburg, a 12 hour tour of Berlin, 3 hour driving tour of Helsinki and 3 hour walking tour of Tallinn for the amazing price of $399. per person for all 4 cities and the price doesn't go up or down. The minimum is 8 and max of 16 people.

We have signed up (2 persons) and are looking for 6 to 14 more passengers who are interested in a great tour of all 4 cities for less than the price of St. Petersburg alone. We are on the Holland Prinsendam and will be in Helsinki 2 July 2011, St. Petersburg 3 and 4 July 2011, 5July Tallinn, 8 July in Warnemunde for Berlin. If you are on another ship in port on the same dates, you are welcome to join our group. Contact me Patsy at fourthalarm@yahoo.com or SPB Tours and mention my name Patsy Wilhelm to fill up my group.

Sounds like a sweet deal. We won't be there until May 2012 so cannot join you but are planning on using SPB. Which St. Pete tour is this including (A,B, C, Deluxe)? Would love your review when you come back. Thanks. Merrill

We are a group of 10 who have booked the Moderate "B" 2 day Tour with SPb-Tours. We would like to add 6 additional people for our group. If you're interested, please email vika.rother@gmx.de giving your boat name, tour dates, number of people in your party and that you would like to join our tour (i.e., Ram Group). We also plan on doing the evening "fun tour" as well with them separately.

The itinerary includes -Day One City sightseeing, subway ride, drive to Peterhof, drive to Tsar's Village, visit to Catherine's Palace - and Day Two city sightseeing, visit to Peter and Paul's fortress/cathedral, the Hermitage museum, and visit to the Church of our Saviour on the Spilled Blood

You will have better luck posting this on your roll call, I expect.

We returned this past weekend from a Baltic cruise on RCL Jewel of the Seas. We booked a private tour with SPB tours for 10 people. We chose the Baltic Pearl tour that included two full days plus admission to all sites as well as a very nice lunch each day and a canal boat ride.

Our tour guide was Elena Skidan who ws excellent. Very good English and a great personality. This tour was the highlight of our cruise. We were very lucky that it did not rain either day. :)

Archived