Please help - quick insurance question

ShelbyLK

I'm trying to book my travel insurance and it is asking me for airline info. My cruise isn't until next year May, so I don't have any airline information yet. I added an estimated cost of plane tickets to my cost of insurance (I think that I was suppose to do that), but I don't know what to put down for airline info. If I put none, will they think that I'm not flying, or should I just put down an airline that I think that I will be using? This is the first time that I am buying insurance, so I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I just bought insurance for the first time also and I think, as long as you buy it after your first cruise deposit and before your final cruise payment you still have all the options available so....................Wait till you have your airline plans made but before before your last cruise payment to buy your insurance.

I'm trying to book my travel insurance and it is asking me for airline info. My cruise isn't until next year May, so I don't have any airline information yet. I added an estimated cost of plane tickets to my cost of insurance (I think that I was suppose to do that), but I don't know what to put down for airline info. If I put none, will they think that I'm not flying, or should I just put down an airline that I think that I will be using? This is the first time that I am buying insurance, so I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance for your help!

You can actually initially purchase the insurance for cruise only, then call and add the airline cost/info when you purchase the aifare, or you can (over) estimate the cost and call later when you purchase the airfare and add the specifics. ken

Thank you for the help.

I was wanting to get the insurance so I fall within the 15 day of trip payment, so I will purchase the insurance, estimate the cost of airfare, and later when I book my flight, I will add that info.

Thanks again!

Archived