CEO address

robgvic

It would be in Santa Clarita, but whatever you are sending him, unless a check for a million dollars, will probably not get to him. If you have a complaint or a commendation send it to the Director of Passenger Services. You will get a response by phone or mail within a couple of weeks.

Never wise to start at the top of any organization. Princess would have very competent individuals to deal with any issue without escalating to the CEO. I would recommend sending a professional email to Customer Relations customerrelations@princesscruises.com and explain your issue or request the information you are looking for. If not satisfied with your answer, just politely ask to be referred to their manager. I'm sure you will get directed to the correct area.

Good luck!

Hi There

I have e mailed CEO short detailed, got a reply from him, but could have been one of his team using his name. but may be the man himself,

the email said that my e mail was being passed to SVP for detailed reply

this came in a day later.

yours Sgogun

Never wise to start at the top of any organization. Princess would have very competent individuals to deal with any issue without escalating to the CEO. I would recommend sending a professional email to Customer Relations customerrelations@princesscruises.com and explain your issue or request the information you are looking for. If not satisfied with your answer, just politely ask to be referred to their manager. I'm sure you will get directed to the correct area.

Good luck!

Not always true. I can recall two instances where I wrote the President of GE and head of the Bose Corporation, years apart, both fairly good sized companies. On both I had a phone call back in less than a week, but wasn't the President calling but handled very fast by both. So depending on the seriousness it could happen.

The majority of large corporations have customer Service managers who respond to complaints which are addressed to the CEO. Their role is to quickly address and resolve customer issues. Personally, I start at the bottom of the organization and work my way up. This way you can advise the senior leadership team via email that you are reaching out to them as a last resort!

Archived