Transportation from Port Canaveral to MCO

macbasset

We are going on Freedom of the Seas on May 22 and have an early flight out of Orlando at 11:55 am. At Port Canaveral, we plan to walk our luggage off the ship as early as possible. What transportation besides buses (we don't want to wait for them to fill up) is there readily available first thing in the morning at Port Canaveral? I hope to be off ship between 6:30- 7 a.m. Are there cabs, vans? Cost? Location? Thanks for your help.

My husband and I have used private towncar service from

Executive VIP Limo for an early flight from the Freedom of

the Seas and arrived at the Orlando Airport at 8:25 am.

This company is recommended for early flights out of MCO.

Contact # is 321-505-0009.

We are going on Freedom of the Seas on May 22 and have an early flight out of Orlando at 11:55 am. At Port Canaveral, we plan to walk our luggage off the ship as early as possible. What transportation besides buses (we don't want to wait for them to fill up) is there readily available first thing in the morning at Port Canaveral? I hope to be off ship between 6:30- 7 a.m. Are there cabs, vans? Cost? Location? Thanks for your help.

All of these options are available and the prices vary accordingly. A cab will be close to $100, a car service or limo will be close to what a cab costs but is going to be the most punctual mode, shuttle vans are less expensive $50-$70 sometimes less and are reliable in their timing. You could also do one way car rentals at about $35-$45 each way and the rental agencies will take you to the ship on departure and pick you up on return. All transportation options will be outside the terminal with the exception of the car rental agencies but their shuttles will be there. You also have other replies on the same thread you previously posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived