eclipse may 7th

bonniecharlie

Hi all, we are due to sail on this ship july 2nd but would like to know from folk sailing on the first cruise from s/hampton if there is a kettle in cabin, (some usa sailings dont have one) and what the hair drier is like some I know are very slow. Two very small questions I know , but its the small thing that make a cruise

Hi all, we are due to sail on this ship july 2nd but would like to know from folk sailing on the first cruise from s/hampton if there is a kettle in cabin, (some usa sailings dont have one) and what the hair drier is like some I know are very slow. Two very small questions I know , but its the small thing that make a cruise

We are on that Med cruise and will report back on our return. Anything else you need to know ?

Eclipse will have kettles on her Southampton sailings.

Hairdryer is proper one in the top drawer that you plug in. Worked well. Not the tube-like one on the bathroom wall.

Sailed her last year, kettles in room with tea, if you want coffee go to Oceanview cafe and get sachets - this service was withdrawn on the American Market, but with thier past reaseaech should be back when the ship reutrns to the UK for the Summer and Autumn

Enjoy she is a lovely ship

• 1 month later...

As promised, just got back from Eclipse after the ever so sad final few hours and can confirm that tea tray and kettle was in the stateroom. As genslim47 says, if you want coffee you need to collect some sachets from the oceanview cafe. The hairdryer was pretty powerful with 3 heat settings and there were plenty of hangers in the wardrobe. Have a great cruise

Archived