Imagination Questions - West Carib - May 9, 2011

shel59

My husband and I are booked on the Imagination on May 9th for a birthday celebration. We are in an interior cabin on Empress desk (E20), b/c we didn't to control budget. We have both been to Key West (recently) and Cozymel (once, back in 2000). We are waitlisted for "Anytime" dining (all they could confirm is early dining - not my preference). Here are my questions:

1. What are the odds that we'll get a table for 2 if requested for any given meal? Is there a "specialty / reservations only" restaurant on this ship?
  2. I want to get a hair blowdry on Monday (first day). Anyone have good experience with any of the hairdressers onboard?
  3. Any shore excursions in Cozymel that you loved? We aren't big on ones that feel like you are in a cattle call.
  4. What is the entertainment? Any "must do"s for activities onboard?

I'm a seasoned cruiser, so I know the basics. Just looking for someone that's recently been on this cruise to give me some info.

Thanks!

My husband and I are booked on the Imagination on May 9th for a birthday celebration. We are in an interior cabin on Empress desk (E20), b/c we didn't to control budget. We have both been to Key West (recently) and Cozymel (once, back in 2000). We are waitlisted for "Anytime" dining (all they could confirm is early dining - not my preference). Here are my questions:

1. What are the odds that we'll get a table for 2 if requested for any given meal? Is there a "specialty / reservations only" restaurant on this ship?
  2. I want to get a hair blowdry on Monday (first day). Anyone have good experience with any of the hairdressers onboard?
  3. Any shore excursions in Cozymel that you loved? We aren't big on ones that feel like you are in a cattle call.
  4. What is the entertainment? Any "must do"s for activities onboard?

I'm a seasoned cruiser, so I know the basics. Just looking for someone that's recently been on this cruise to give me some info.

Thanks!

If you get assigned Your Time Dining you will most certainly get a table to yourselves each evening. Should you get assigned traditional dining you can meet with the Maitre d' upon embark and request a table for two.

There are no hairdryers in the cabins on the Imagination with the exception of the suites... you'll have to bring your own.

My preference on Cozumel is Nachi Cocom. It's an all inclusive resort that's very reasonably priced with a max of 100 guests per day. Reserve soon. They fill up fast.

:)

Archived