which one would you choose?

SLPloves2cruise

Would you rather do cae tubing (through private company.. I haven't decided which yet) or a snorkeling tour (through Carnival... I didn't find a private company that I felt comfortable going with).

We're zip lining in Roatan, doing Mr.Sanchos in Cozumel, and doing some snorkeling in Cayman on our own.

I keep hearing that the cave tubing is awesome, but I don't want to feel like we missed out on the awesome snorkeling with the reef...

We're going in early July.

Would you rather do cae tubing (through private company.. I haven't decided which yet) or a snorkeling tour (through Carnival... I didn't find a private company that I felt comfortable going with).

We're zip lining in Roatan, doing Mr.Sanchos in Cozumel, and doing some snorkeling in Cayman on our own.

I keep hearing that the cave tubing is awesome, but I don't want to feel like we missed out on the awesome snorkeling with the reef...

We're going in early July.

If you have never done the cave tubing I would suggest you try that. Something unique to this area. You can find good snorkeling elsewhere.

If you have never done the cave tubing I would suggest you try that. Something unique to this area. You can find good snorkeling elsewhere.

I would agree with this. The snorkeling isn't all that different between Coz, Belize, and Roatan; it is basically the same reef system. Each has pluses & minuses compared to the others, but all are top notch & have more in common than they have different. The diving/snorkeling in the Caymans is comparable.

Belize is the only place I know of with the cave tubing. It's very interesting & very different than anything you can experience elsewhere; for that reason it's what I'd suggest to friends making their first visit to Belize.

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend you try cave tubing along with the zip line. its a miust do.

explore belize caves showed me and my family a wonderful time and just like Dennis said twice the fun for half the price. this was well said.

Archived